growing up i always thought that quicksand was going to be a much bigger problem than it turned out to be
foxalpha asked: Are you going by Byrd as your in-real-life name now?
i do at work. i also use it as my name when i order from dominos. and when i meet new people and my birth name isnt important.
but mostly at work
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
(Source: cutebronto, via thisgirlgames)
OKAY SO MY BOSS MADE A PUN TODAY
he was building our new shelf in our department and having a hard time and when he needed a break he yelled “this is bullshit im gonna rebel”
and half paying attention i mumbled “rebel without a cause”
and he replied “byrd does that make you… a rebel with a caws?”
end to plotlines about being “the bigger person” and forgiving anyone who wronged and/or abused you